Dump

2014 March 31
Monday

Today I shall present how tucked up my makeshift planners are. 



The past two months have been very hectic. Butt I wouldn't say that they've been mean to me. Nevermind the pressure of trying to work things out with very little time and with very little resources-- the feeling of getting shtuff over with (and in succession!!!) is terribly INTOXICATING DESU!

There's no reason for an all-out celebration, however, as I have, as I had last year, failed another one of my major courses (and that is due to lack of initiative to work on a long-ass article report while there's still time, I swear). Butt! Miserable is the last thing I'm feeling right now. That shit might have ruffled my victory feathers, but I'll make sure that that sick fuck kisses my butt next year /insert disgusting cackles here




























































































































This entry was posted on Monday, March 31 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.