Resolutions

As charot as it sounds, yes, i did make a list of resolutions for 2013 last january 1st. I am not the kind to participate in such shindig, but i'd really wanta try it at least once. Yihee divirginized!

Also, while typing in this post's ever so creative title, i realized that new year resolutions are supposed to be what one comes up with after evaluating how s/he did the year prior to the new year and since the epiphany came to me just now (as in super just now), i am not sure if i was or was not violating any resolution-making rules


I came up with specific and measurable and attainable and relevant and time-bound resolutions because that's how business managers plot the grand scheme of their grand shit-- S.M.A.R.T. K sorry. Ah, things i learn from my major subjects haha

I gave myself a week to prepare before i carry out whatever these resolutions are and since tonight's a sunday and sundays determine a week's birthday, i decided i'd start aklsdfjads out these resolutions today

Some of these shit may sound super cheesy (i find the very act of making a list cheesy so). Kaya let me explain myself. Here are my resolutions for 2013

1 || 365 self portraits
This may sound super vain-- okay it's overflowing with vanity, but i sorta got curious on how my physique changes so suddenly every month (of course only i can notice it i think) so i think i'd solve the freakin mystery ? ? ? by documenting how my shit face looks like everyday. I may or may not be putting up these webcam photos for the public to see because i think i want to display photos of me with my unconsciously-in-the-photo sibs but at the same time i wouldn't like people to think that i'm a level 40 narcissist so i don't know

2 || Project 365
This year i decided i'd try improving my photography skillz (if i ever had any) because my confraternity family usually depends on me to document every little party we have. This also is my way of forcing myself to do something fun and quirky and unboring every friggin day because project 365 will force me to look for a subject to shoot and i can't do that if i stick my eyes onto the computer screen the whole day. Click here to see my progress (charot may gantong element haha)

3 || Weekdays: draft; Sundays: new art piece
The last time i made an art piece i think was at the beginning of this school year pa and i think the artsy fart in me is dying na so this is me frankenstein-ing the shit out of her

4 || Get to save P500-P1000 per week
Saving = more money + forcibly going on a diet ? ? ? So let's go kill two birds with one stone, yeah?

5 || Attend at least one gig per month
Because the local scene is an epic scene

6 || Give a random stranger something fancy every 14th of the month
Because the spirit of giving is supposed to exist throughout the year, not just during the holidays. Also, making people feel good makes me feel good and i bet anybody would know how that feel good jazz works. This also forces me to actually do DIY stuff and i'm really dying to try DIY-ing after several eyegasmic pinterest moments

7 || Get something for my wardrobe every 2nd & 4th week of lé month
I think i should look more like a woman now i think? I also think i'm supposed to be outgrowing the band geek in me but i think that's only what i think? Dammit this year i think i'd let society mold me into a real woman ? ? ?

8 || Go joggin at least once a week
I sort of stopped secretly working out (i used to work out whenever i think all of my housemates were asleep na) when i sprained my ankle three months ago and flabs are building up again because food is everybody's best friend and love handles are starting to pop out everywhere so

9 || Go *vegetarian for a week every month
I've gone vegetarian last january 2 and i super hope i get to stick to it because people said that it's a super healthy lifestyle (given that you still satisfy your nutrition needs and shit)

10 || Finish at least one book per month
I'm not really a huge fan of books but ever since i got introduced to goodreads.com, i'm starting to fall in love with books i think? Ewan i think i just hate it when i don't get to keep track of the things that influence my guts

11 || Get 10 hours of sleep every Sunday
Weekly stress relief

12 || Buy at least three OPM records this year
Because the local scene rocks the shit out of everything

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 6 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Resolutions”

Powered by Blogger.