Snorters

I was almost ready to accept that our professor's decision to dismiss class super earlier than usual would be the highlight of my saturday

Then out of nowhere moniker called to tell me that she'll be coming over for supper. And so she did. Just out of nowhere. I find it super weird how my friends make it a habit to just crash into my jungle with no particular reason wow

But i'm glad that she came yihee


She brought with her a canister of cigars and a bunch of cocaine and a pack of methmallows and some really odd yogurt booze. I forgot to ask her to bring a pack of cheezy but that's okay i think because i'm sort of in a super cheating frenzy today huhu


Hit the jump for the photo dump
Gettin' high





Loss of judgement
















Flight


Outdoor jig






This entry was posted on Sunday, January 20 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.