June 3


  • Today i was supposed to report to my physician, but i wasn’t able to because she had already left when i got to the medical center. What a downer. My punctuality’s long been irreparably damaged okay go away
  • Since i didn’t want to waste the time i spent to take a bath, i decided i’d finally open up a payroll account in BPI. It’s an independent contractor thing. See, THE LENGTH OF THE QUEUE ALMOST DROVE ME CRAZY, but things suddenly become better when u stumble upon something familiar. I think that the freakin BPI unit is currently under the management of one of my previous high school schoolmates—Kevin Yuchengco! Well, i assumed that he IS the manager because he kept making rounds and the BPI folks kept on asking for his assistance. I wasn’t quite sure at first if he remembered me, but he kept looking at me and we kept smiling at each other (hoy no malice). After an hour and a half of waiting in line, i submitted my endorsement letter to the guy at the desk. Sir Kevin walked up behind him and asked me if i was from Beda. “Yep.” “Anong course?” “No, schoolmate kita sa Beda High.” “Ohhh. San ka na ngayon?” “UP Pampanga.” “Hnng. Layo. *makes face*

A sketch of my co-queues. All of us are queue haters. So technically we hate ourselves.

  • At half past five, i started panicking because i was supposed to have a tutoring session at 5 freakin pm today. Needless to say, i missed it, and when i got home i found out that four out of the five classes i was supposed to hold today were cancelled. Pakyu ka naman kasi Jean eh
  • As i waited for my session close in, i realized that i have not yet done anything special for Bad Wolf Day aside from publishing "bad wolf" texts in social media sites. (It’s a Whovian thing.) So i defaced the wall sorry. Also, my camera’s busted so i made use of my laptop’s built-in webcam instead sorry forever


  • My student was a housewife and i found her voice so soothing, it drove all the bad vibes away. Harigatou, Housewife-san!
  • The session ended at seven-thirty, and at seven-thirty i was SUPPOSED TO ATTEND MY FREAKIN ZUMBA CLASS. I landed at Marikina Sports Center (or Marikina Sports Complex or Marikina Oval—whicever you prefer... dat shit has a lot of monikers) at exactly 8pm. I “wasn’t” able to make it to the zumba class, so i decided to take aerobics instead. It was a lot less challenging and i hated it. Also, i hated myself. Punctuality issues guys. Aside from all the hate, i felt SUPER BAD (note the emphasis) for not getting to attend the zumba class. I admit that i have a little crush on kuya zumba instructor and i felt really, really bad not seeing him do his thing
  • Sofia was supposed to come with me today, but she wasn’t able to make it because she just got home from school. That was okay. Anyway i got to see Mrs. Gamatero, my maths teacher back in high school. I’m glad that she still knows me by name, considering the number of students that she has already handled. We talked for a short while, and she asked me the inevitable question. Dun dun dunnnnn. “San ka na ba ngayon?” Of course, i was hesitant to answer at first because i know that she is a UP Diliman graduate. Pero soon i told her anyway, and for the second time today i received a very familiar response. “Hnng. Layo. *makes face*
  • As soon as the session was over, i went to the area where they hold the zumba classes and waited for the class to end. I would have approached kuya zumba instructor to ask about the schedule, but he was too busy conversing with two of his students, so i approached ateng taga-collect ng money instead
  • And so came the highlight of the day. Mr. Instructor butted in! He informed me about the schedule and asked me to attend his classes. THIS WILL MOST LIKELY END IN A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL, RIGHT?  Please say yes. Don’t break my heart. I love his goatee and i love that he dances. Mind you, he dances in a very masculine way. The only thing i hate about him was that his voice was the same with one of my UP professors, Prof. Rion Patawaran. If you’ve already heard him talk, you’d conclude that his voice (Prof. Patawaran's) SORT OF* sounded homo! *Again, please note the emphasis


I wish kuya zumba instructor isn’t actually gay. I can hope, right? If he is, i’m afraid i’ll have a SUPER hard time ditching this mega attraction to gay people. You’re such wonderful creatures, but STOP BEING SO FREAKIN FABULOUS, LGBT!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 3 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.