Light(en)ing up


Lantern parade
18 December 2013
Wednesday
UP Diliman grounds


No lanterns, just selfies.























I do not deserve this.

Just a day before, I failed to show up and deliver the report I was supposed to deliver at what was supposedly the final class I’d be attending this year. And so I do not deserve this.

But I swear it was totally inevitable. I couldn’t help un-grounding myself because I knew that everyone would be in Diliman celebrating one of UP’s oldest traditions. I thought, hey, maybe this is a chance for me to lighten up.


‘Twas pretty effective. Though just not meta enough to keep them feel-bad ghosts off my back. 

This entry was posted on Friday, December 27 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.