Stars


Decembruh photo dump


School, a few days before holiday break 


: : 10 Tuesday 






: : 12 Thursday,
Oblation run, Pasko ni Isko, Pag-iilaw

Helping out with Samana's lantern out of pity, because, ya know, my confraternity will rock that contest, solvent boy 



Pag-iilaw: Nailed that shit. Won 10 tickets to Fontana Water Park. Pi Sig astig!  



Sincerely tried to avoid seeing the run (not because I think I'm too young to, but because I'm sort of getting tired of the crowd), but yeah, there they were, so visible from where Skate and I were hiding out


: : 13 Friday









: : 17 Tuesday


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 17 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.