The Husbands

Last night (November 24), Pau celebrated her 18th birthday in some bar in Tomas Morato. Two Lasalista birthday partsies in two consecutive nights and I still wonder why I'm so poor.

Although I did enjoy myself, last night's crowd was not my crowd (I only knew three people, one of whom was a new acquaintance) so after the 18 asdfghjkl proper, I stuck my butt to the sexy black leather/fauxleather/whatever couch.

THE HUSBANDS
Sofifi introduced my to Stef. When I found out that Stef plays in a band, I started mumbling about my rock star frustrations because puta I can't help but cry hysterically whenever I meet someone who actually plays in a band.

Pero joke lang yun syempre.

The three of us finally decided to form a band. Sofia came up with "The Husbands". Does it not sound cool? Hehe. Pero of course this shit would not last as I live/study so freakin far away from where they study.

At least we came up with a rad band name, right? Huhu


I never really delete blurred shots because blurred shot rock so here's a blurred photo of the debutante!






The room was filled with neon-colored balloons and fuzzy wires and light stick bracelets woohoo!





Le Telegrama bassist Stef:


Stef has ultra smooth skin! I mean super really velvety smooth!




Thanks for the arm candies, Sofia! hihihihihiihi






We got a little bored and I felt a little out of place so we decided to have a lookbook-ish shoot outside and these are what we came up with k yuck vain


Is not Sofia's outfit just the coolest?! Eh siya na rock star







Stef swagger






The rears









Okay so what creature is this? HAHAHA







DUCK FAZES






Obligatory picture-muna-before-we-part cab shot



This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.