Traditional Art: Cheat Codes

There was totally nothing to do for the term break aside from having my Comm 2 paper revised but come on this is supposed to be a break so no, paper, no. Let's just put that amateur artsy fart skillz to practice, yes?


Before school was out, I got myself a sexy ol' plain notebook which I have turned into a sketchpad-ish thingamabob. Really very handy. This I got from SM Clark Department Store because no it is not available in SM Marikina which made me really really sad because really, where would I get one if this cool guy runs out of pages?

Okay Jean you've done enough moping.


Moving on. I have got not much to show off, so since I rarely do, let me show my magical pencil case just this once, please? Well here we goez and you won't be able to do anything about it now because it is I who author this glob muhahahaha


Had you been a Twitter follower of mine (follow me! hehe shameless plug) since the time of Noah, you may have witnessed my total surrender to traditional arts because I found it really dilly ultra hard to deal with.

 

My first shot at trad arts was really sad (left). You can already hear the girl scream "why so serious". Had I not stopped vandalizing, Batman would have mistaken her for the real Joker.

Recently, however, I've learned some pretty rad cheat codes for trad arts noobies like me woohoo! I've been using Fabre Castel (I still do not know how to pronounce this k) watercolor pencils, to well, put the sketch to life. After that I'd wet it with lé magical sexy brush (it's so slim eh) and then poof! Magic!

Please note that the piece on the right was a digitally colored work. I'll put up some of those trad art pieces I have worked on once my sketch notebook runs out of pages (because I'll lose it eventually hahaha). Do not expect anything rad. Do not.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 6 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.