I was talking to myself and we were talking about you and how worthless of a piece of shit you are and why I liked you so much for so long and how i regret it now and how i really really hate you that i was already wishing you did better in school last term so you can finally transfer back to your hometown’s local uni because i really do not want you here and i just want to forget every shit about you and i would erase every freakin memory of you if i can so i was really hoping for that memory-erasing machine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to be real so i can already get away from the image of a poophead that is you. I really hate you and i wish that the earth would just open up and swallow you whole. But then i got out of the cab and there you were, talking so flawlessly to me as if you never did anything wrong. Fuck you for that. I hate you and i’m really glad those butterflies which usually peck on my guts whenever i see you or think of you or of your name have already died. They’re dead and i think i finally really got over you. But i still hate you. I hate you but the words escaped my mouth when you talked to me. I didn’t wanta talk to you but i did anyway. I swear i did it unconsciously. I really swear. I also really think that it was super dumb of you to ask me if i just arrived because i obviously did because darling where could have i came from stepping out of the cab. You’re really stupid, aren’t ya. What was that? Was that a shitty attempt to start a conversation? Were you at a loss for words? You shouldn’t have talked to me. I was forced to respond with a stale yes and turn immediately away from you. I’m tired of seeing your face and i hope that i just get to forget that shit of a face. I hope you go away as soon as possible. Please go away. Then don’t come back or something.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 1 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “ ”

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.