Decluttering

Hi. I’m taking away your precious phone with all your precious junk in it. 
Happy birthday and fuck you

 The universe, two days after my 19th birthday


I guess i’m taking this as a putanginang challenge, and so i responded by getting myself a miniature faux moleskin journal—i’ll try hand-printing everything so that when my goddamned phone decides to freakin abandon me again, i won’t become one hell of a subspace castaway ulit

Being oblivious of whatever to do next fucking sucks

Also

I decided that i’d have to ditch dat cramming nut in me if i really wanted to go through a semi-rebirth of some sort, but no matter where i look, i can’t really find a comfy place to study at

Plus i was getting super bothered by the black hole that is that junk-eating desk of mine because oh my god ang sakit sa ulo tapos it’s also giving me a hard time looking for my stuff

So i have decided to clear up my workspace



I did not bother taking a before photo because i swear it'd only result to the implosion of the brain guts and although that'd be a lovely sight i think anyone who'd come across this pitiful post does not deserve such fate

I sort of had an easier time organizing my shit since i was making a list of how i would group 'em inanimate bitches while going through 'em

Top drawer eats up all those sentimental jazz ang gay ko okay sorry ha

I still keep dem letters given to me during my primary school days
And i have been writing on journals since i was in fourth grade— it's a hobby i stuck to until now
And i do not throw away the maps and brochures i collected from places i've been to

Ang cheesy oh my god but i love looking back in retrospect and i can't let go of the past and i don't want to grow up and i'd replay everything if i had the chance to

Cheesy yuck
Kadiri kaya dun sila sa may lock

Bottom drawer contains random shit

By random shit i refer only to those that interest me

Like sketching stuff
And reading and just looking at the school paper
And collecting junk

Yep i will be one of the biggest junk collectors you'll ever meet i think

Right now my favorite junks are in that box: the orgasmatron, a big-ass plastic dysfunctional sunglasses, and i super mega tiny jar of stars whose purpose i think i will never ever find out

Then the easiest-to-access drawer contains these stuff

Class photos because i'm one sentimental dude
I do not know why i placed my jump rope in there
Those books i'm currently reading are just gifts from Yra and Monica, respectively (thanks, freaks)
Also, i had to hide my instant coffee m in my drawer since my sister keeps consuming those i leave on top of my desk

The box screaming TRINKETS does not contain super fancy trinkets kasi i'm poorita

But decluttering made me realize that i have a collection pala of keychains and lock mechanisms for supot ng Gardenia

Also, i keep the candles na pinang-ninang ko since superstition suggests that throwing 'em away would bring bad luck to the kid. Not that i believe in it— i was just making sure na i would have proof na i actually did not throw it away if ever the parents ask for it o diba

Desk basement hihi what

All the junk the black hole could spew out would not fit in the drawers, so i cramped the rest of them in shoe boxes

This one held the stuff that i do not want my mum to see— pieces of lingerie and all those nakakagulat na undergarments hihi

This one held my feeling-artsy-fart materials. Alam ko pang-grade school pero

This one held zé blank journals saka CDs containing junk i have downloaded from the internet

I lost the rubber thingamajig of my left earphone and so i was super duper glad to find these in the clutter muhahahaha

Also, i found the pair of earrings i bought from Papemelroti woo hoo finally magpapaka-girly na 'ko hihihi joke

Aba shet diba

I have an upcoming test on Tuesday and yet i decided to spend this day procrastinating and filtering Radiohead songs and jogging and decluttering. Tapos i also had the guts to experiment with the new tablet (see me use it so recklessly muhahahaha) and blog about how i decluttered my workspace

I just hope that this decluttering would also symbolize my, er, mental and physical and emotional decluttering chos

Chos

Chos

Chos

Okay bye i have to study now huhu


This entry was posted on Monday, March 11 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.