Bananas

Banana

My Econ 102 class kicks off at eight hundred but I woke up at eight hundred so I was kinda glad that I took a bath last night (kasi I don't want to play the who-goes-first game with my housemates) but then I was not very happy with the fact that I was already late so I crammed every piece of school-related shit into my sling bag and ran outside with a really huge chunk of banana in my mouth hoping that it will resolve the oh shit 'di pala 'ko nakapag-toothbrush hanky-panky I was in.

Disgusting, I know. Pero admit it, you've also already experienced going to school without brushing your teeth so don't lie to me baby don't lie to me.

I then rode a jeepney so that I'd land on the smoky planet of Main Gate in a matter of seconds but then my kick-ass playlist monopolized my conscious ness so ayun I got off at SM Clark (which probably made Manong wonder why I'm there eh SM's still on hibernate at 8:15) so I had to walk some fucking twenty-something meters. Fuck.

The thought of not attending Duran's class almost overrun my mind but then good thing the sloppy tiny nerd things that my ears emit fought it off. I stuck my eyeball between Room 7's door and door frame to see if my classmates were already high with Econ mental drugs only to find out that there was not a single spirit in the room. Nag-meeting pala, pati si Sir De Leon kasama. Therefore classes were cancelled. We also weren't going to meet Sir Patawaran that afternoon so I skipped merrily to the hintayan ng jeepney and went back to the apartment.

A toast of banana
While packing up I realized that I still had four bananas left so I decided to bring them babies upstairs and hand them to Ivy and Clarence and Kaye and me then we peeled it halfway and made a toast as if them bananas were glasses of scotch. We probably looked like a bunch of happy monkeys.

I went home (as in Cainta home) and submitted to my eagerness to kinda pluck my guitar to Wish You Were Here because oh lawd I think I'm addicted to Pink Floyd's song. I kinda succeeded in learning how to play it, by the way.

Then it occured to me that I still had to pay for that Team Manila shirt so I decided to go to SM to finally pay for it and maybe drop by Sofia's crib afterwards (since she invited me to study with her) so I did.

Insert high levels of procrastination here.

Things we did besides deciding to not study:
  • Talk about bands she's into
  • Rant about how expensive moleskin journals are
  • Start constructing her bucket list
  • Take graphology tests
  • Define the elitist lifestyle
  • Devour 4 packs of instant noodles (welcome to our humble system, kidney stones)
  • Read awesome people's blogs
Sofia's new denim thingamabob

I swear one day this girl'd turned into the ultimate band geek.

What's with the unanticipated showcase of  art pieces? Special effects, bro.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 27 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.