19 Octopus 2013 
| Bahay 

It's very frustrating to not see you anymore. I don't know. To be honest I'm starting to sort of miss you. And your face. And your scent and your teeth. This is neither the right time nor the right place to pour my heart out, but excuse me for hating you for sticking around too long. You shouldn't have stuck around. You made a pretty deep impression upon the space around me, and I fear that there is no reciprocity going on. I think about you a lot, lately. You were even in my dreams last night. It bothers me so much that even when you're not there your ghost hasn't stopped being so clingy. If there is nothing mutual between us, stop attaching yourself to me

Ugh

How the fuck do even I tell you this irl


This entry was posted on Saturday, October 19 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.