Unlikely unions

October 2-4 photo dump 
Because I only come to school three times a week. Ganun talaga 'pag Team D 

October 2 




Halloween's closing in, so here's a photo of some headless dude holding on to a potted plant. Don't ask me, i don't get it either

I win at scaring kids

Ignore dat disembodied head. Tingin sa black thing on the right side

Emphasis sa fine lines ni DJ hahahaha


October 3 

Yihee. Samana held a team building session. I had fun, really. We all did, i think. I mean, look at Jeriel


Cheater




October 5 

SplitPic forevs. DJ yan eh

'Di pa kami ready k


Suddenly, Claire and Kitkat


*dude tries to enter frame*



Daryl's thing



Gantihan. Bitchy move, Dij










Wow kitang-kita ako

Hihi. I love that I get to hang out with different groups of people. I find it weird sometimes, and quite a bit lonely, but heck, I still get to hang out with different groups of people

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 5 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.