PS-PSD lunch date, Who


26 Novemburp 2013 
| Tuesday 
| Photo dump

Ian Aira Ger Kiyoko Jenor 


Held a general assembly lunch date with my Pi Sigma - Pi Sigma Delta homies, went hopping 'round Clark, then had a much awaited serving of The Day of the Doctor with Kiyoko later that night

Those, among other things

'Twas a pretty awesome day, yes



@ McDonalds Clark 


















@ Kiyoko's cave, Bamban, Tarlac 

Chubby bunny time!

I never really am a fan of Clara Oswald, but seeing her made me all giddy. Wouldn't wonder why, though. I haven't seen anything Who in action since The Name of the Doctor. That was back in universe-freakin May


The sight of Eleven in the TARDIS askldfjaksfjsdfdfafjasklfjak




ROSE FREAKIN TYLERRRRRRRRRRRRRKAJWBFJANFADJ like, INSERT A TON OF FAN GIRL SCREECHING HERE


The Hero. This is a HUGE throwback. I am in tears


The Doctor and his Zygon girlfriend 


The Day of the Doctor is just among a bunch of other stuff we got to see that night

  • The Lone Ranger (2013) 
  • Now You See Me (2013) 
  • Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013)-- which we never really got to see, with Kiyoko ditching me for sleep and me being too big of a scaredy cat to watch it all by myself 





This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 26 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.