Eyeballs


Today I went on an impromptu window shopping gig with Monica in Metrowalk. We were to throw in shebangs of moral support to some of her schoolmates who own one of the boutiques in the event

Sadly we were poor penniless vagabonds scouring the bazaar for possible traces of cheap finds. Going home without having to bag anything sux bulbs. I was starting to feel all crummy when I suddenly remembered that I have stuck a bunch of darling little $$$ in one of the file packets I had with me. THANK YOU, PAST SELF

And so we rummaged through all the stuff. There were lots of stuff, but I didn't have much fun imagining me using them (lol) because most were chic fad stuff stuff and I'm not really into those stuff because being so would require so much maintenance and so much $$$

I (really) enjoyed looking at them, though. So many stuff had pretty patterns and colors on them, they were almost inspiring! Actually, they were inspiring, but I do not have much need for inspiration at that moment because I was busy window shopping and imagining stuff on me

But to be honest, I found a bunch of skirts quite enchanting, and despite declaring an ultimatum a little over a year ago that I'll try to dress as girly as I can, dahil nga vuma-vagabond moments ako kahapon, ayun, I had to ditch the idea of purchasing stuff on impulse because I only had little $$$ on me and I fear that I might regret my decision later when I spot some more stuff I would prefer more than those stuff

I have a bit of impulse issues, so I thank Monica for being such a mum that day. Love you, mum!

After going through almost all the merch in the bazaar, I decided that I'd finally go back to that one booth that sells some pretty curious stuff. They sell Guy Fawkes masks, peculiar accessories, some fun flashy purse that screams childhood stufffff!!!!!, and some more oddballs!!!

These are the stuff eye bought off their stall (ba dum tss)


  • Eyeball ring, Php250
  • Highlighter yellow-colored anchor earrings because I love highlighter yellow and nautical stuff, P60
  • Eyeball thingy earrings, P80


Check them out on Facebook!

One of the minor reasons I agreed to going on a bazaar date with Monica that day was that one of our friends went there the day before we did, purchased a bunch of handsome little pastillas, and posted a picture of them darlings on Instagram. Long story short nainggit ang lola niyo

I got a dozen of them for P90. The folks behind the counter claimed that the treats had chocolate/caramel fillings, but when Mocs and I tried some, we didn't really feel le aforementioned fillings. That didn't matter, though. I was already expecting my mum to give another lecture on why sweets are almost evil, but when I presented these to her, she surpringly liked them! She said (and even I claim) that the sweetness was just right. Yay

Now you better check them out on Facebook too


We also made a trip to
  • a sex shop that sells a variety of, er, sex stuff
  • a DVD store stall where I bought copies of Doctor freakin Who (yay), and
  • a Japanese stuff shop that sells overpriced Japanese stuff


We talked about a lot of personal shit on the way to Junction, and since bitin ang ride, we had an impromptu keep-the-ball-rolling date at a convenience store so that we can talk about more stuff

I enjoyed spending my day with you. Sorry for taking over the conversation most of the time again. Please be reminded that you have all the power to shut me up, I'll understand hahaha

08 September 2013
Manila Sundance Bazaar
Metrotent, Ortigas

This entry was posted on Monday, September 9 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Eyeballs”

Powered by Blogger.