Titans, doughnuts, and a huge-ass box of pizza

September 24 
| Tuesday 


This day is overflowing with good vibes. I feel so gay right now 

Titans 
Bahay 

Some time in the afternoon, I started watching the first episode of Shingeki no Kyojin hoping that Jared would stop doing his stuff, sit in, and watch it with me. I actually got what I wanted. The animé may not be something young children are supposed to watch, but screw it. I got my little brother to read the subtitles and maybe this could be the key to actually make him read stuff without forcing to do something he's not really into 

Ten points to all things macabre! 


:O


Doughnuts
Katips

Today I also went on an impromptu date with Monica. I met up with her at Neptune's, and she introduced me to her org barkada. They seemed to be really fun fellows so I enjoyed having them around

Then came the time when they had to adjourn and Monica and I had to grab something to eat. She introduced me to Cello's doughnuts











Mocs and I also traded copies of our school papers. I got a pretty glossy one, but I wasn't that satisfied with its contents...



Spot the cup of coffee 
Bahay

I came home to the sight of this:


Dammit my mum knows how to manipulate us

-

Ugh I'm teeming with good vibes right now stahp

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 24 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.