Normal people want superpowers

I wasn't able to follow my long weekend itinerary so boohoo. Today I am supposed to come up with a poster thingie for our confraternity's August birthday celebrants. This is 100% voluntary. I'm doing it mostly because I don't have enough $$$ to buy each of them a gift (ang dami kaya nila, lima).

Instructions in English, Filipino, German, and Spanish. Ang 'di pa maka-gets panget.


Yes, I drew everything myself, though as usual I still have to borrow some textures from DeviantArt.
Here are my resources:
Everything was done on sketchpad and in Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Next week, our group will be holding a lobby game called Movie Addicts. This year's theme revolves around superheroes, both foreign and local. Ah, that explains why most of them are dressed in comic characters. But why choose the Filipino motif? Well, I guess I was trying to promote Filipino creations? Don't ask me, I don't know.

Today I am also supposed to come up with a Sigman anniv tarp design but I don't know if I'll be able to accomplish that before 12 midnight since I still have to end my relationship with the infamous 180-page Philo 171 readings. Don't get me wrong-- I love that course but it just takes up too much of my time. I also hate the fact that some articles in it are not in modern English. As much as I'd love to read like a sir, I also hate that I cannot comprehend about 60% of whatever the philosophers are talking about.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 5 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.