Yaya Jean

Yesterday, I went on a date with my brother-- if you consider bringing him to Kumon a date. I was made to wait but I would not want to squish in with the yayas and mamas in the allotted waiting area so I decided to go outside.

Ang gara sa Marikina. A turo-turo cart, a mani stand, and a buko cart came into view woohoo! Bisyo. After satisfying my street food craving, I entered a poorly-stocked ukay-ukay to see if I could get my hands on something. However as I said it was poorly stocked so I was not able to get myself anything anyway.

Pinoy na pinoy 'tong lakad na 'to. Hihi.

Buko juice (P5) + a serving of fish balls (P5)
When Jared's Kumon session was over, he insisted we go to McDonald's. I thought I'd have to spend my allowance on him which was nevertheless okay, but to my surprise he paid for everything! I could get use to this...



This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 12 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.